The kids and I made these cute little witches for Halloween.
Here's what you need:
1 graham cracker
1 tbsp. flaked coconut
3 mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 thin mint cookie
1 miniture reese cup
1 hershey kiss
about 2 tbsp. vanilla frosting
green frosting (although the original recipe called for orange); I used the spray
can with the tips included
Directions (my oldest daughter, Tina, is making the one shown in the directions:
1) Use frosting on sides and back of marshmallow.
2) Roll the icing sides in the coconut.
3) Dab 3 dots of icing on the front side of the marshmallow; 2 for eyes and 1 for nose.
4) Stick the 3 mini chips to create the eyes and nose.
5) Spread a dab of frosting on a graham cracker. Place marshmallow on the graham cracker.
6) Spread some frosting on the bottom of the thin mint. Place on top of the marshmallow.
7) Spread some frosting on the bottom part of the reese cup. Place on top of the thin mint.
8) Spread fosting on bottom of the Hershey Kiss and place on top of the Reese Cup.
9) Make a ring of icing around the base of the Reese Cup.
Tina with her finished witch:
Carly with her finished witch:
Catie with her finished witch:
Charlee with her finished witch: